Sorry for posting here, but I didn't find other place to ask, also I
didn't find a solution too, so...

I already tried everything, like, clobbering the out directory,
synching again with 'gclient sync --force'.
What I usually do is, in the trunk branch:
$ git pull
$ gclient sync
$ time make CC="ccache gcc" CXX="ccache g++" -k chrome

But since friday this is not working and I'm getting weird errors.
After some searching I ending up with this following line, but remaing
this last error.

$time make CC="ccache gcc" CXX="ccache g++" LDFLAGS+=-ldl LDFLAGS+=-
lpthread -k chrome
  SOLINK(target) out/Debug/lib.target/third_party/ffmpeg/
libffmpegsumo.so
/usr/bin/ld: error: cannot find -lffmpegasm
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [out/Debug/lib.target/third_party/ffmpeg/libffmpegsumo.so]
Error 1
make: Target `chrome' not remade because of errors.

real    1m3.344s
user    0m23.237s
sys     0m7.532s

I hope someone could give me a hint how to make this work again.

Ah, I ran build/install-build-deps.sh to see if I was missing some dev
package, but it says that everything is installed.

PS: without these LDFLAGS , the compilation don't work also.