There have been some changes to the ffmpeg.gyp file recently.  Dominic makes
a good point that the GYP_DEFINES will make a large difference.

Thiago, what GYP_DEFINES do you have set?

Note that ffmpeg_asm is not a build dependency.  It's a target in the
ffmpeg.gyp file that must somehow be getting excluded in your build.