I really don't know what was the problem exactly.

After running build/install-build-deps.sh is that the problem started,
so my guess is that some incompatible changes appeared because of
that.

So what I did was to download binutils-2.20.tar.gz, build and install
it from sources. After doing that I was able to compile and link the
dependencies again. So I'm thinking that the version of gold installed
by install-build-deps would be the root of the problem.

Now using this version: GNU ld (GNU Binutils) 2.20 is working fine
*_again_* :)

Sorry for all the noise, and thanks all for the answers :)