Hello friends.

I have just one day using chromium, and the truth is that I am very
happy with this browser. Thanks for your work.

Today at work, a friend and I raised quite doubts about the use of
the
operation of cookies in browsers. The ultimate question is quite
simple to ask:

Knowing that chromium is able to use different processes for each tab
(there are also other ways:
http://www.chromium.org/developers/design-documents/process-models#Supported_Models
, but my concern is that I mention), Would it be possible to use the
process for each tab a different or same cookies store? This way you
could have
different sessions for each tab for the same domain. Using for
example
the id of the process that generates each tab as a unique identifier
for each cookies store or at the same (referenced by id process, for
example).

Sorry for my English. An example of my point is solved with an
extension for Mozilla Firefox:
http://www.nektra.com/products/cookiepie-tab-firefox-extension

Would it be possible to integrate something similar at the core of
chromium?

I'm also the following:

I'm seeing the source of chromium, namely the class CookieMonster:
http://src.chromium.org/viewvc/chrome/trunk/src/net/base/cookie_monster.h?view=markup

Would not it be very complex in the instance that you do to that class
access the corresponding methods of cookies out the process id of each
tab?
I understand that CookieMonster instance lifecycle will have the
duration of
what the browser remains open. Am I mistaken in saying that the id of
the
process/tab "travel" on every call of the methods of the object
instance
CookieMonster? This could involve a cookie for each process/tab(so no
matter
whether for the same domain).

I think I was wrong to add my message in another group that did not
correspond:
http://groups.google.com/group/chromium-discuss/browse_thread/thread/961c25db1adf76f6

Greetings !