Hi Sergio--
  There are certainly some good use cases for having multiple sets of
cookies at once.  As Peter mentioned, though, there are challenges to
providing a good user experience for this.

  For example, suppose you're viewing a page like Amazon where you're logged
in, and you open a link to a product page in a new tab.  Chromium will keep
the second tab in the same process, so it would share the same cookies (and
thus shopping cart) as the first tab.  That's probably what you want, since
it's all part of one "browsing instance."

  However, how can the user tell that those two tabs are connected but a
third independent tab with an Amazon page is not?  This is especially hard
if the user drags tabs to different windows, where he could end up with
something like:

Window 1: [ Amazon-session-1, Gmail ]
Window 2: [ Amazon-session-1, Amazon-session-2 ]

  It becomes very hard to know which tabs are sharing cookies and which tabs
are not.

  With our Incognito Mode, you can't drag an Incognito tab into a normal
window, and we have a different colored window to show this.  It's easy to
see which tabs are Incognito and which aren't.  Unfortunately, that solution
doesn't scale as well if every renderer process has to be colored
differently.

  It's not an impossible problem to solve, but I think we would need to
agree on a good UI before doing anything like this.  If you or anyone else
has ideas, feel free to write them up or create design mocks for discussion.

Charlie