Hello again.

Thanks for the explanation, I have been quite clear how the system
works currently. Also I've just seen in the code ... a profile has a
stock of biscuits.

The fact is that every time a cookie is saved the "key" to this is the
domain where it was created (is this the problme for me). Thus I could
never have 2 cookies in a single domain since both have the same
"key".

My question is:

Could we not use the key to this cookie as the process id of the tab
(I speak in the event of such Model: process-per-tab)? Thus we may
have several cookies for 1 domain.

In other: 1 domain with several different cookies differences with the
"key" the process id of that tab... using a single cookies store that
offers the profile of this render.

Current Model (process-per-tab) :

1 Render - 1 profile - 1 storage of cookies - 1 cookie per domain (the
key of the cookie is the domain).

My model optional (I always speak as a new option on your chromium):

1 Render - 1 profile - 1 storage of cookies - N cookies for 1 domain
(the key of the cookie is the process id of the tab).

Greetings !