Just to explain to everyone the steps that I will follow.  For each mailing
list, I will:

1) create a corresponding list on chromium.org with the same members
2) subscribe the old list to the new list so that the archives can be
searched in one place
4) disable posting to the old list (only group managers can post)
3) send an email to the old list telling everyone that it's now disabled and
that they must now post to the new list