This is a heads up that as part of moving all of our resources to
chromium.org (and vanity!), I'll be switching our mailing lists to be under
chromium.org today.  I will send an email when it's done, but for now you
may want to update your rules to be either googlegroups.com or
chromium.orgso that no emails are mislabelled.

Note that unfortunately there's no way to migrate the old messages.  So I
will subscribe the googlegroups.com lists to the chromium.org ones so that
googlegroups has all the emails.

Please bear with me through the move.