Note: I've converted chromium-bugs, chromium-checkins, chromium-dev, and
chomium-os-checkins.  I'll convert the rest tomorrow.

It seems that there are some issues with groups and I've emailed the team
before I convert any more lists.  People who were not receiving email before
might start receiving them.  Everyone on chromium-dev also is marked for
moderation without a reason.  Trying to fix both of these issues.