Absolute, unadulterated bullshit, Rosalee.

You seek vindication everytime there is dissent in the alternative
community.

You weave shit and cotton hats and then beg us to put them on our
heads like dunce caps.

losing money and oppose invading the middle east?

Nobody can take what you say seriously because you are all over the
place. Was it scalar weapons? or was it holograms? What a crock!

Please cut the crap and paddle your horse shit elsewhere!

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, Rosalee Grable <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Exactly the same excuse all you schnookies fell for in reference
to the
> BTS database.
>
> http://iinet.net.au/~holmgren/1177.html
>  used to make people ignore the fact that Flights 11 and 77 were
not
> scheduled for that day.
> The "debunkery" is that it supposed to be preplanted
misinformation
> preset to wait for an intrepid researcher to find it.
> Hopsicker gets slammed with the same dippy excuse.
>

> mark urban wrote:
>
> >Fintan's third installment on 911 fakes attempts to crap all over
> >Hopsicker's work re: Atta's ex-girlfriend Amanda Keller.
> >
> >Hopsicker had to track her down. He found her as a result of
> >following leads from people in and around Huffman Aviation. Dunne
> >wants us to believe she was a plant waiting for Hopsicker to come
> >along so she could disinform him. However, for Fintan's
assertions
> >to be true, you would need many more disinformers than Keller.
You
> >would need to have all the bar owners, rental car company
employees,
> >aviation types, cab drivers and many other regular folks whom
> >Hopsicker interviewed to be in on the scam also.
> >
> >If Fintan is saying it is all in Hopsicker's mind, then I know he
is
> >full of it; however, for Dunne to think that the Florida end of
911
> >was a complete fictitious legend waiting for the likes of Daniel
> >Hopsicker to stumble upon it, then I am afraid that fintan has
been
> >cooking too much corned beef and cabbage with the windows closed.
> >
> >Fintan does not do any investigating on his own. He collects
> >information that others have researched. How the hell is he in a
> >position to pass judgement on Hopsicker's work? Why does he think
> >his flaccid instincts are better than those of a seasoned
> >investigator?
> >

> >Complete archives at http://www.sitbot.net/
> >
> >Please let us stay on topic and be civil.
> >
> >OM
> >
> >Yahoo! Groups Links

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hn4e6i4/M=362329.6886306.7839369.3040540/D=groups/S=1705372463:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124314267/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>