In NYC most pizza places use commercial mozzarella that tastes and
feels far different from the beautiful soft, fresh mozzarella served
as an appetizer with tomato and mint. Aside from Wolfgang Puck's or
a few boutique pizza places, most restaurants never put fresh
mozzarella into a pizza pie - too expensive to be economically
feasible.

An interesting note -  when I was a boy, our next door neighbor was
an italian lady who used to bake sicilian pizza in her home oven.
Her secret was that instead of using mozzarella, she used muenster
cheese, which tastes very much like mozzarella when melted.

This just goes to show you that what we call muenster cheese in the
US is probably just crap compared to what Barbara gets in Europe.
Furthermore, the pizza that I have eaten all my life is far
different from what people in Naples call Pizza - we have a fixation
with tomato sauce that just does not exist in Italy.

 --- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, Bob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> LeaNder wrote:
> > --- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "mark urban" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > > Hopsicker lays out numerous facts. He believes that Atta's drug
> > > involvement changed his personality from meticulous control
freak to
> > > vengeful psychopath. Remember the dismembered kittens story?
In
> > > other words, cocaine induced psychosis explains Atta's
personality
> > > change.
> > >
> > >thanks Mark,
> >
> > concerning cabbage I am an absolute fan of savoy cabbage and I
never
> > noticed it stinks. Maybe a bit?!?... if it is reheated -  my
father
> > insists with broad grin and satisfied face: That's when it
tastes best!

> > AND we do love "Munster" cheese from Alsace too. Many people have
> > problems with it's "odeur" even a mile off. Lovely, I tell you!
> I like stewed cabbage. Whatever cheap meat
> is used for flavoring is not important. None
> is fine. Use a pressure cooker and then open
> it near a window or outside(in the hallway or
> alley).
>
> There was an article recently about French
> and Swiss cheeses decreasing steadily in
> variety due to bigcorp propaganda against
> starting cheese from raw milk with live
> bacteria.
>
> Live good bacteria competes with bad bacteria
> so that raw milk cheese lasts longer, even in
> the refrigerator, than nazi bigcorp's dead cheese.
>
> Bacteria have something to do with the flavor.
> Nazis would save us from flavor. We would all
> have the same safe, dead cheese, and pay more
> for it for the great effort made to secure it from
> all bacterial "contamination", alleged to be
> harmful, not flavorful or preservative(by means
> of competititon).
>
> Zero crime is unbalanced. A mixture of good and
> bad bacteria is safer and tastes better and lasts
> longer in or out of the refrigerator("the slammer").
>
> Simple.
>
> But what is the relationship of bacteria, flavor,
> and stench? "Cheese stench is the last refuge
> of a scoundrel". Just when things were getting
> simple.
>
> Cold War cartoons taught children to despise
> "Limberger" cheese. Unless that's from
> Alsace-Lorraine, it's not French. Could it be
> simply the stinkiest and nothing more?
>
> Muenster is not even the butt of derision, it's
> very common in stores here.
>
> The yogurt cheese which is my staple is probably
> made from raw milk, as yogurt would seem to
> mean. We have specifically "made from raw
> milk" cheeses from France and Switzerland, very
> nice.
>
> The difference between an Italian pizza restaurant
> and various mideastern pizza places(Lebanese,
> Palestinian, Iraqi, Egyptian) is that the Italians
> use real imported high grade Italian cheese. I
> don't know if it's made from raw milk. I think that
> France is down to less than ten percent raw milk
> cheese.
>
> The first step to radiating all cheese at the grocery
> checkout is keychain barcode tags tied to political
> databasing and discounts. For our protection from
> deadly Osama and Saddam bacteria of course.
>
> -Bob

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hg70f1d/M=362329.6886306.7839369.3040540/D=groups/S=1705372463:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124511032/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>