Hopsicker lays out numerous facts. He believes that Atta's drug
involvement changed his personality from meticulous control freak to
vengeful psychopath. Remember the dismembered kittens story?  In
other words, cocaine induced psychosis explains Atta's personality
change.

Corned beef and cabbage is a dish whose preparation stinks to high
heaven. If you prepare it in an unventilated kitchen, you can be
overcome.

I remember the Astoria, NY apartment buildings of my youth. You
could always tell which apartment had Irish occupants by the cooking
odors. Either the apartment was inhabited by a decaying corpse, or
an irish family was cooking the aforementioned meal. You never
smelled death when italians prepared dinner - but that is another
story for another time.

As far as accepting government involvement - I went from LIHOP to
MIHOP after I heard the Larry Silverstein "pull it" confession.

Governments do terrible things to the very people they are sworn to
protect. This BBS is called CIA-DRUGS - that is because there is a
government protected drug running network whose profits fund
clandestine activities all over the world.

Mark.

-- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "LeaNder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ---In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "mark urban" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Fintan's third installment on 911 fakes attempts to crap all
over
> > Hopsicker's work re: Atta's ex-girlfriend Amanda Keller.
> >
> > Hopsicker had to track her down. He found her as a result of
> > following leads from people in and around Huffman Aviation.
Dunne
> > wants us to believe she was a plant waiting for Hopsicker to
come
> > along so she could disinform him. However, for Fintan's
assertions
> > to be true, you would need many more disinformers than Keller.
You
> > would need to have all the bar owners, rental car company
> employees,
> > aviation types, cab drivers and many other regular folks whom
> > Hopsicker interviewed to be in on the scam also.
>
> Mark,
>
> a couple of thoughts, without having time to take a closer look at
the
> context.
>
> Initially we had rumors floating around the net about doubles?
> Personally I am more in favor of the "let it happen" theory or a
> rather arrogant position "something like that will never happen in
the
> US, so let's better cover our failures to respond adequately on 9-
11".
> I seem to be unable to accept the Machiavellian dimensions of the
> involvement or "US services as part of the planning process. Yes,
> I am politically naive. But I can see what dots would lead me to
at
> least think along the lines. And one is the coup that got Bush
into power
> and the surfacing of Florida in both stories.
>
> But the Armanda Keller story is so far off the portraits of the
Hamburg
> Atta that I am wondering indeed. I have always had my reservations
> Der Spiegel, who was the main media over here in painting the Atta
> picture.
>
> Can you imagine a secret service asset and fortune hunter with
multiple
> passports in the big money dope game AND on a martyr trip?
>
> Have you ever seen interviews with Atta's father? Am I to believe
these
> were planted? the guy seemed rather fanatical. ...
> >
> > If Fintan is saying it is all in Hopsicker's mind, then I know he
> is
> > full of it; however, for Dunne to think that the Florida end of
911
> > was a complete fictitious legend waiting for the likes of Daniel
> > Hopsicker to stumble upon it, then I am afraid that fintan has
been
> > cooking too much corned beef and cabbage with the windows closed.
>
> Could you possibly translate the last sentence for a stranger's
eyes?

> Basically the "involvement theory" would suggest things like this.
> Leave leads to distract people. At least theoretically? No?
> How many photos did we have of Atta? Are there any of Amanda's
Atta?
> People can look pretty different on photos unfortunately? And
Atta's
> feature do not appear completely unique to me.
> >
> > Fintan does not do any investigating on his own. He collects
> > information that others have researched. How the hell is he in a
> > position to pass judgement on Hopsicker's work? Why does he
think
> > his flaccid instincts are better than those of a seasoned
> > investigator?
>
> I do not know Hopsicker's work below the surface. Compared with
> Ruppert, I thing he is the far better writer. And definitely I thus
> seem to favor him as a person, if I had to decide between the two.
>
> But why would the powers that be use Atta in the drug market field
> too? If there was involvement at all, the attacks must have had
high
> priority. Would you really take the chances that one of your main
> assets surfaces in an alternative scenario?
>
> I just realize bridging this mental gap would be: Attac et al, did
not
> really know the "real plan" including that they would be dead in
the
> end? I seem to be highly suspicious of the testament.
>
> what am I missing?
>
> Barbara

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hig5mhu/M=362329.6886306.7839369.3040540/D=groups/S=1705372463:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124450087/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>