I have a batch file and an edl file set up, and I'm running the command line
version of cinelerra as:
cinelerra -r mybatch.rc

If I run it via an ssh session, it dies, usually with an error:   read_toc:
date mismatch , no rendered output file.

If I run it on the same server but through a terminal via an X Windows session,
it pops up two quick "error" windows or dialog windows (not sure, they pop up
and close quick, but I do see it shows a filename that ends in .toc).  and it
then successfully completed the render.

I need this to run via the shell without X, as I will be automating the
rendering.  So, I'm at two possibilities I can think of.  1. Figure out what
the toc stuff is so I can correct it so it will render without any error, or 2.
Is there anyway to force cinelerra to run without any X popups/requirements?

Thanks,
-jim