From: cinelerra-ad...@skolelinux.no [mailto:cinelerra-ad...@skolelinux.no] On
Behalf Of Scott C. Frase
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 6:30 PM
To: cinelerra@skolelinux.no
Subject: Re: [CinCV] Command Line Problem

On Thu, 2010-02-11 at 08:46 -0800, Jim Feniello wrote:
> I have a batch file and an edl file set up, and I’m running the
> command line version of cinelerra as:
>
> cinelerra -r mybatch.rc
>

> If I run it via an ssh session, it dies, usually with an error:
> read_toc: date mismatch , no rendered output file.

Jim,
TOCs are index files (TOC = table of contents) that Cinelerra creates
when it loads your MPEG files.  They are stored in
the /home/<youruser>/.bcast directory.

If you've replaced the original MPEG files in your project source
directory with different ones of the same name, sometimes you get "date
mismatch" errors.  The solution is to delete your .bcast directory or
the files within it.  Cinelerra will recreate these index files when it
reindexes the MPEGs in your project.

scott