From: Divakaran Ullampuzhamana [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 1:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Query on MGX8850 [7:71702]

Hi,
  We have two MGX 8850s to which one IPLC each are connected. The MGX8850
also has a FRSM-HS2 card using which a router is connected to each of the
MGX8850s.
 How do we let the router's serial interface know that the IPLC is down? As
of now , even if the IPLC is down, the serial interface show line protocol
up.
IS there any way by which we can let the Router's serial interface know
that the IPLC connected to the MGX8850 is down?

Thanks and Regards

Diva-
+91-98451 41676