On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Brian Doyle <brianpdo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looking at this code the uppercase variables stands out.
> This isn't idiomatic is it?
>
> (def GRID_SIZE 10)
> (def HEIGHT 600)
> (def MARGIN 50)

I don't know. I was following Java conventions of making constants all
uppercase. Is there a convention for this in Clojure? Is there a way I
could prevent them from being changed later? Maybe I should make them
be map entries where the keys are keywords and the values are the
integers. That seems extreme though.

--
R. Mark Volkmann
Object Computing, Inc.