Hey Chouser,

I  did copy from clojure.contrib.duck-streams and originally had a
comment in there as regards to that. It got removed over clean-up
iterations, I'll put it back on there. I must learn to be more formal
when I publicly release code :)

Thanks for the tips on sets! Originally those functions did more but
you're right that I could now change them to a simple def. I'm still
not too sure if I like the idiom of sets being functions but I suppose
it's here to stay.

~ Kai