Hi,

Did you place the code somewhere in a public repo on github, google
code, svn, bitbucket or whatever ? (so that it is easy to track
changes ?).

Anyhow, is it possible to reuse your code ? I'm evaluating several
ways of starting code for doing formatting for the clojure plugin for
eclipse, and your code seems an interesting existing basis for the
parser part.
(If you were to release it under EPL -de facto standard licence for
clojure code-, that would be perfect !:-)

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

--
Laurent