Mark Engelberg <mark.engelb...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 4:44 PM, Eric Schulte <schulte.e...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> For the most up-to-date and comprehensive documentation of using
>> Org-mode to work with code blocks (e.g. Literate Programming or
>> Reproducible Research) the online manual is also very useful.
>
> In literate programming org-mode, will Clojure code be properly
> highlighted and indented?

yes, Clojure code is displayed using the Emacs major mode for Clojure
code, so the appearance is as you would expect.  See this screenshot
from the file I am working on at the moment, the upper frame is a .clj
file and the lower is a .org file.  http://i.imgur.com/kdbDp.png

> Is there a keystroke (like Ctrl-c,Ctrl-k) that will evaluate the
> Clojure code in the entire file and send it to the swank REPL?

Yes, C-c C-c evaluates the code block under the point, and many other
keystrokes bind to various other functions [1], specifically C-c C-v b
executes the entire buffer.

> Will stacktraces point at the correct line number?

No, this is one of the reasons that I currently tend to do large-scale
development in .clj files and reserve embedded code for shorter chunks
of code.  That said I have successfully completed large clojure projects
in which the entirety of the code was tangled from a single literate
.org file.

Cheers -- Eric

Footnotes:
[1]  M-x org-babel-describe-bindings

Major Mode Bindings Starting With C-c C-v:
key             binding
---             -------

C-c C-v a       org-babel-sha1-hash
C-c C-v b       org-babel-execute-buffer
C-c C-v d       org-babel-demarcate-block
C-c C-v e       org-babel-execute-maybe
C-c C-v f       org-babel-tangle-file
C-c C-v g       org-babel-goto-named-src-block
C-c C-v h       org-babel-describe-bindings
C-c C-v i       org-babel-lob-ingest
C-c C-v l       org-babel-load-in-session
C-c C-v n       org-babel-next-src-block
C-c C-v o       org-babel-open-src-block-result
C-c C-v p       org-babel-previous-src-block
C-c C-v r       org-babel-goto-named-result
C-c C-v s       org-babel-execute-subtree
C-c C-v t       org-babel-tangle
C-c C-v u       org-babel-goto-src-block-head
C-c C-v v       org-babel-expand-src-block
C-c C-v x       org-babel-do-key-sequence-in-edit-buffer
C-c C-v z       org-babel-switch-to-session-with-code