> Can you post examples of these? I'd love to see some other examples.

Sure thing, check out this old version of a file which tangles out into
the directory layout expected by lein.
http://gitweb.adaptive.cs.unm.edu/?p=asm.git;a=blob;f=asm.org;h=f043a8c8b0a917f58b62bdeac4c0dca441b8e2cb;hb=HEAD

Also, this project has an org-mode front page with code examples, the
html woven from this front page is shown at
http://repo.or.cz/w/neural-net.git
and the raw org file is available here
http://repo.or.cz/w/neural-net.git/blob/HEAD:/neural-net.org

I'll have to check out clojure.pamphlet, it sounds like an elegant
alternative.  It's always interesting to see other solutions in this
space.  For example I think scribble is a nice tool from the scheme
world.  http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/node/4017

Best -- Eric