I am not an expert in this area, but at first, seems you can take a look at
Mesos: http://incubator.apache.org/mesos/index.html, it has framework to
distribute Hadoop/Spark jobs, it also has API to develop new parallel
applications.
Not a Mesos expert also, don't know it's possible or worth to port Mesos's
framework to CloudStack. If there are anything, we(CloudStack) can help you to
get your task done, we will be glad to do that.