Hi Chip,

I created this bug https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1747
because I noticed yesterday in dev setup that after running mvn -P developer
-pl developer –Ddeploydb, my DB is still at 4.0 version, not expected 4.1
version. This is causing so much confusion to developers. We can only see our
new schema introduced in 4.1 after we restart MS the first time. This is not
the expected behavior for new fresh db creation change. The correct commit is
already in master, we just need to cherry-pick them to 4.1, so I assigned this
bug to you to cherry-pick those 2 commits from master to 4.1.

Thanks
-min