Chip,

        By reading Rohit's email and wiki, I understood current situation on
this
issue. Unlike I previously understood, this DB issue not only happens on
dev environment, but also happens on QA/production environment as well.
And this introduces a different behavior in 4.1 from previous 4.1 release.
The commits mentioned in this bug will only fix dev environment, but to
fix QA/productioin env, we need that pending feature (making
cloud-setup-database use DatabaseCreator) to be done. We need community
concensus whether we want to fix it in 4.1 or 4.2. Based on timeline, it
may be wise to fix it in 4.2 and create a JIRA ticket to track this. If
so, I still think that we need to file a doc bug to document this change
in 4.1.

        Thanks
        -min