For 4.1, you deploydb (that would be 4.0 schema), run mgmt server
(dbupgradechecker should upgrade to 4.1). Starting 4.2, dbcreator
would do that (like on master) and cloud-setup-databases should call
dbcreator as well.

I tried to refactor the tool and upgrade classes, that did not work
smoothly for me so did not move refactor. Only making
cloud-setup-databases use dbcreator is pending.

Regards.