Hi there,

I'm attempting to write a unit test for the Qt 5 ActiveQt module:

 https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,41554

The problem is that I don't have any prior experience with ActiveQt, and in
particular ActiveQt with CMake.

It seems that as part of the build, qmake is invoking the built executable
with the -dumpidl command line option. Is a post-build step or a cpack macro
or so needed for that kind of stuff? Has anyone using CMake with ActiveQt
come up against that issue before? How did you solve it?

Thanks,

Steve.