There is cmake **build** step: cmake --build _builds

So in GUI it's:
 * cmake configure
 * cmake generate
* IDE build (which you can do with cmake --build so it can be called "cmake build" step)

in cmd:
 * cmake configure+generate
 * cmake build

Also I can call it "cmake step" in docs about some C++ project, but if the docs about cmake itself I think this term is too wide