As long as LibX is free and not being used as a way to drive Amazon
revenue, I don't see how it could be considered to be commercial.

We've studied our logs pretty carefully. Most of the sites that have
exceeded the limit we set were commercial sites doing bulk harvest.

You can track the xISBN use by LibX by getting an affiliate id.

Eric