Hello,

I just tried using Commons-Email RC5 on WebLogic 8.1. When using the
Email.addTo method, I receive a NoSuchMethodError.

It appears that the Email class is attempting to use
InternetAddress.validate(), which is part of J2EE 1.4, not 1.3.  Since I'm
using WebLogic 8.1, which is only J2EE 1.3, it looks like I'm stuck.

Is there any way around this?

Thanks!

This e-mail message is being sent solely for use by the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by phone or reply by e-mail, delete the
original message and destroy all copies. Thank you.