Darren Hall wrote:
Greeting all,

I'm having a hard time turning on debugging in Apache struts (which is using
commons logging).

I know this should be easy to do, however I'm having a hard time finding the
information on the web.

Can anyone here tell me how to configure commons logging so that it will
display DEBUG level statements, please (currently it displays on INFO level
and above)?

This all depends on what underlying logging implementation that your app or Struts is using. I haven't used Struts myself, so cannot comment on how to configure Struts.

The general user guide for commons-logging is here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/commons-logging-1.1/guide.html

If your app is using SimpleLog then this is the good place to look:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/apidocs/org/apache/commons/logging/impl/SimpleLog.html

If your app is using JDK logging (if you are running on Java 1.4+) you should consult the documentation for the JDK.

--
Dennis Lundberg