Hi,

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003, Andrew Savory wrote:

> Some of you may already be aware that on 1st September the European
> parliament will vote [1] on the issue of software patents.
>
> [1] http://swpat.ffii.org/news/03/plen0620/index.en.html

Rumour has it that the McCarthy report [2] has been withdrawn from next
week's European Parliament agenda.

[2] http://swpat.ffii.org/papers/eubsa-swpat0202/amccarthy0206/index.en.html

I'd like to think it's at least in part thanks to our protests!

Thanks everyone,

Andrew.

--
Andrew Savory                                Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/          Web:    www.luminas.co.uk