+1, +1 and the main question remains why we (and I don't mean just the
ASF but all of us that develop and/or work with OSS and free software)
were collectively blind and deaf to this issue. This didn't surface just
today. We simply had a blind spot for this. :-(

        Regards
                Henning

On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 19:44, Danny Angus wrote:
> If anyone's counting a show of hands here I'm a European and +1 to opposing
> software patents in Europe and +1 to the ASF supporting the demo.
>
> d.

Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen       -- Geschaeftsfuehrer
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Am Schwabachgrund 22  Fon.: 09131 / 50654-0   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
D-91054 Buckenhof     Fax.: 09131 / 50654-20