Ted Husted wrote:
> Any comments would be very welcome.

Is that document supposed to be published outside the ASF? If so, I'd
suggest to stress the fact (again) that discussions on a public mailing
list are being archived and available for everyone to see. Every once in
  a while we still see these "Could you remove my post from the
archives"-requests.

Why is the use of author tags discouraged? I found these to be valuable
information when trying to understand a piece of code, simply by
recognizing the style of a certain author.

Just my two cents.

Bye, Thomas.