ACGA listserve

With only a couple of days left in the year, the ACGA board would like to thank
all of the participants on the listserve, ACGA members and those that have
attended our trainings, and conferences in the past years.  I am sure that you
will agree that the knowledge that you gained and the friendships and
networking that you made is priceless.

For over 30 years, ACGA has been committed to helping communities start
community gardens and has provided technical support and know how so groups
wanting to start community garden don't have to reinvent the wheel.

You can help us continue this effort and help us expand our trainings and
efforts in 2011 by making a tax-deductible donation to ACGA before December
31st will make sure this work can continue, and may increase your 2010 tax
refund:

http://www.communitygarden.org

Join, renew or contribute today, while your deduction will still count for the
2010 tax year:

We Thank you, and may you have a Bountiful New Year!

ACGA Board of Directors