  From: K. Rashid Nuri
  To: Jama Crawford ; Diann Dirks ; W Ontiveros ;
community_garden@list.communitygarden.org
  Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 1:19 AM
  Subject: Re: [Community_garden] Term Limits for Community Garden Plots?

  happy new year

  the united states government promotes too many things indeed hazardous to
health. one can find reports to support almost any position. the power
companies have a well-paid lobby in d.c. you only see people living under these
lines in poor neighbohoods, not amongst the country club set. why not? the
service would be closer to the source.

  K. Rashid Nuri

  Truly Living Well
  P.O. Box 90841
  East Point GA 30364
  Phone: 404 520 8331
  www.trulylivingwell.com

  It is simply service that measures success. - George Washington Carver