Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2011 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Community_garden] Term Limits for Community Garden Plots?

with all respect to my colleague diann, i have seen a lot of food grown under power lines in california. land under high power lines is very dangerous. check the research and see how high the incidences of cancer is for residents living there. would not recommend anyone growing food in such places. even if people are only there for a few hours, the food will be there to collect the energy
which is out of balance.

K. Rashid Nuri

Truly Living Well
P.O. Box 90841
East Point GA 30364
Phone: 404 520 8331
www.trulylivingwell.com

It is simply service that measures success. - George Washington Carver