Orgonite, hydro-electric power lines and farming,
I don't know how organite works or if it works. I looked it up and found
talisman protectors and other bigger shielding devices. These could be tested
around plants to see if there are effects. It is my experience that blanket
statements about any type of energy are nearly always proven wrong.

I work with TENS machines used in soft tissue trauma. Transcutaneous
electro-neural stimulation is a lot like what people were being jailed for
quackery in the early part of the century. I also,have used electromagnetic
field induction rings, hot mud, salt, ultra sound etc. Its amazing the number
of
things that produce change in living tissue. Having said this I know that even
knowing how to correctly apply these medical treatment aids for best results
does not guarantee positive results. During the second world war the Japanese
were using tin foil over burn wounds with very good results. The tin either
blocking out energy fields or holding them in. Currently very low voltages are
applied as inlaid coils of very fine wire wrapped inside of casts for broken
legs and arms of football players and some other athletes to speed healing.

A friend of mine did experiments with ultra high frequency sound and ultra low
frequency sound, trying different durations, intensity/amplitude and sliding up
or down around a frequency.This experiment showed that cells treat some energy
forms like a signaling system or message system. It turned out to be unpleasant
and dangerous with some combinations. People lost control of bladders or got
very happy or got sleepy or started crying or singing or wetting and sweating
themselves or nothing at all. No one became a genius or grew ten feet, but low
level current direct to the skin of the skull has produced better long term
memory. (recent Quirks and Quarks CBC science program with episode repeats
available on line)

At an open house at the University of Western Ontario that I attended three
years ago they were working on shielding strategies for radiation in space,
atomic energy etc. One sheet of 1/2 inch thick steel plate had holes drilled in
it with a specific repeating pattern designed to create an interference pattern
for energy passing through it. Two patterns of the same type could be lined up
to cancel each other out. Energy work seems to be a lot of fun and is often
very
dangerous, but playing with the orgonite seems well within the safe to try
range. Why not try garden under the hydroelectric lines? Of course this is
coming from the guy who used to play with magnets on the TV screen to distort
the faces of the actors!
~ robyn