Absolutely,  thanks Sarah!
Sustainable, a verb, a transitive verb and a noun.  12 meanings.  I prefer the
noun myself.

The first law of ecology is that everything is related to everything else.
Barry Commoner

>>> "Bailey, Sarah" <sarah.bai...@uconn.edu> 7/26/2011 3:05 PM >>>
It's a good example of why I prefer my students to use the term "sustainable"
rather than "organic"....

Sarah
Sarah Bailey
Master Gardener Program Coordinator
Pesticide Safety Educator

Cooperative Extension Service
1800 Asylum Avenue
West Hartford, CT 06117

Ph: 860-570-9023
Fax: 860-570-9008
Email: sarah.bai...@uconn.edu

An Equal Opportunity Employer and Program Provider.