Fellow Community Gardeners:

One of the best ways to "justify" the existence of community gardens and their
impact on an area is via the economic impact of the program.  I am putting
together a year-end report and need some statistics.

Does anyone have a current national dollar-per-pound average market value for
locally grown produce?  The most recent figure which I have is  $2.00 per pound
from 2009.

Thanks!

Yours in Gardening,
Mary Reilly-Kliss, Coordinator