We have one person/plot. The plots are roughly 40 sf each and we have 24 of
them. So that makes 24 people plus a spouse/significant other here and there.
We also seem to attract a fair amount of community/corporate volunteers every
once in a while. And we have work sessions every so often to clean up the
common areas. Everyone has to attend two of those every year. Those are about
three hours long, so that comes to 24 x 3 x 2 = 144 hours of labor right there.

But I think I answered your question in the first sentence, so I'll shut up now.

Jeff
"Gardener"
Peachtree Hills Park Community Garden
Atlanta