Salam Kais,
  in fact we will face one important problem: not all these answers are right,
so we could not trust any website, we should be sure who sent the fatwa. I
found some QA, but i am sure not all answers are right, i read some and i found
it nonsense.
You can have a look at:
http://www.godsmosque.org/topten.htm

But do not trust the answers source, some answers are totally not right in my
opinion.

Or we may collect the QA then we show it to a scholar to select he correct ones.

I will try to find more,
Best wsihes,
Bayan