You missed 11x11.

I used to test a lot with 11x11.  I think it's a great size, a big
step up from 9x9 and more go-like than 9x9 but still easy to test.

But I agree with Heikki - we probably don't want too many variants.

Perhaps I set up 19x19 tomorrow on Dave Dyers server.

I'm think 20 minutes per player - 30 minutes is better but there
would be a lot of waiting around - up to 1 hour per game.

Taking votes now.  15, 20 or 30?

- Don