Hideki,

It was not my intention to disrespect you.    I think the word you are
looking for is "condescending" which is when you talk down to someone as
a child.

If it came across this way I'm sorry.    I tried to make it easy to
understand because it seems to me that English is not your first
language.    I see that instead I embarrassed you and I certainly did
not mean to do that.    My fault.

The web page in question is NOT "Hall of Fame",  I regret the use of
that word in my posts to the group and it doesn't fit what it does in
the least.

Some of my C programs use variable names like this too,  they would
confuse anyone reading my code but they are there due to some historical
accident,  their use has gradually changed over time or even right
away,  starting out as one thing then becoming another - or simply
because the name has some kind of internalized association in my own mind.

I am going to change even the name of the html file to reflect the more
accurate meaning later today.

The web page was mostly designed to track ALL the players on CGOS.
After about 30 days of inactivity you lose your place on the normal page
as it is intended to only show "active" players.     I have even wanted
to look at historical ratings for my own bot and they are not there and
so this addresses that need.   But I also thought it would be
interesting to use the  (more accurate) bayeselo program.    I don't
show programs that have only played a few games because their ratings
are almost meaningless and they make the page really big (and constantly
growing.)

I got this idea because I was doing sql queries to get information and I
realized that the rest of the participants do not have that luxury.
I am upset because I put this up as a kind of gift and instead it has
upset people.   Have you heard the expression,  "no good deed goes
unpunished?"   That is a little of how I feel about this exchange.

- Don