Hi Don,

I fixed another bug and now I get an average game-length of 111.05, which seems to be closer again to what you have. A million simulations now takes about 35 seconds.

I'm now running a twogtp test against your ref-bot. After 1,000 games my bot has a winning percentage of 48.8% (+/- 1.6) according to twogtp. I suppose that's barely within the margin of error. I would have felt more confident if it had been closer. I'll run more tests over the weekend. And I'll put it up at CGOS as well. What are the number of playouts to use on CGOS? I believe the default of your ref- bot is 1,000, but on CGOS I see jref-XXX-2k and myCtest-2k-AMAF. So should I use 2,000 playouts?

Mark