>> What is superko?
>> My program keeps a list of all board-positions and then if it whants to
>> do a move it checks if the new board-position is in the list. If so, it
>> throws that move away. Are there other checks I need to do as well?
>
> Superko involves repeating a previous board position.  Various forms of
> this are forbidden by various rulesets, see
> http://www.britgo.org/rules/compare.html#threeKK
> What you are doing ensures that your program will never violate any form
> of the rule.

Not this one, does it?
"Restatement of the ko rule. One may not capture just one stone, if that
stone was played on the previous move, and that move also captured just
one stone."
(from wikipedia)

Folkert van Heusden

--
MultiTail is a versatile tool for watching logfiles and output of
commands. Filtering, coloring, merging, diff-view, etc.