In message <333558b6-c030-4656-8c35-0b766185a...@lclark.edu>, Peter Drake <dr...@lclark.edu> writes
Actually, it's even worse than this: following LibEGO, my playouts allow (multi-stone) suicide!

I may fix this before this weekend's KGS tournament.

(Speaking of which, where are all the contestants?)

Unfortunately some entrants prefer to register at the last minute.

I have received three entries so far; Aya, Orego, and break. I have been unable to register break, as its KGS account has lapsed. I have tried to explain this to its author, but either he has not received my email, or there is a language problem.

I would like to see more weak entrants. I miss Aloril's collection of weak bots. Please, if there's anyone out there with a weak bot, like Stop, enter it! Everyone concerned will appreciate it if you do. Strong ones too of course, it's a pity that MoGo, CrazyStone, and Leela, among others, have stopped competing. And I can accept an "unofficial" GNU Go, if the GNU Go team does not enter one.

Nick

Peter Drake
http://www.lclark.edu/~drake/