Chris Maddison also produced very good (in fact much better) results using
a deep convolutional network during his internship at Google. Currently
waiting for publication approval, I will post the paper once it is passed.

Aja

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 2:59 PM, Erik van der Werf <erikvanderw...@gmail.com