>   Huh, aren't you?
>
>   I just played quick two games GnuGoBot39 where I tried very hard not
> to read anything at all, and had no trouble winning.  (Well, one of my
> groups had some trouble but mindless clicking saved it anyway.)

That well explains your level is far beyond GnuGo, probably at least 3k on
KGS.

That being said, Hiroshi, are you sure there was no problem in your
experiment? 6% winning rate against GnuGo on 19x19 seems too low for a
predictor of 38.8% accuracy. And yes, in the paper we will show a game that
the neural network beat Fuego (or pachi) at 100k playouts / move.

Aja