Gesendet: Sonntag, 17. Januar 2016 um 19:06 Uhr
Von: "Nick Wedd" <mapr...@gmail.com>
An: computer-go@computer-go.org
Betreff: Re: [Computer-go] Seki frequencies

There are some exotic sekis on this page by Denis Feldman:
http://denisfeldmann.fr/bestiary3.htm#p2

Nick

On 17 January 2016 at 16:04, Thomas Wolf <tw...@brocku.ca[tw...@brocku.ca]>
wrote:Hi,

On Sun, 17 Jan 2016, "Ingo Althöfer" wrote:
 Hi Robert,

thanks for the whole bunch of very intersting information.
 Seki has AT LEAST two groups....
 Sekis can have various different shapes ...
... stable anti-sekis (stable because other anti-sekis exist elsewhere on the
board).
Can you give an example for anti-seki?
 Listing the possible configurations is a demanding open research field.
Perhaps you and someone like Thomas Wolf (with his life-and-dath background)
would be "the right" people for this question.

I have an (unpublished) talk about sekis online:
http://lie.math.brocku.ca/twolf/papers/sekitalk2.pdf[http://lie.math.brocku.ca/twolf/papers/sekitalk2.pdf]

I am grateful for any references about literatur on seki and any examples of
strange, exotic seki.

Thomas