I don't follow. My entire statement (both sentences) is coherent. Whatever
the pathway was that the human resorted to in order to reach the arcane
position is the _data_ by which the training would start. And then the
training can explore all sorts of contexts prior to that state in order to
both avoid it and then to optimize it to exploit the state itself.