On 07.01.2017 16:33, Jim O'Flaherty wrote:
I hope you get access to AlphaGo ASAP.

More realistically, I (we) would need to translate the maths into algorithmic strategy then executed by a program module representing the human opponent. Such is necessary because no human can remember everything to create a legal superko sequence of over 13,500,000 moves or have the mere stamina to perform it. (Already just counting to 1 million is said to take 3 weeks without sleep...)

Anyway,...

> exploring AI weaknesses

...this is a major objective. E.g., we do not want AI driven cars working right most of the time but sometimes killing people because the AI faces situations (such as a local sand storm or a painting on the street with a fake landscape or fake human being) outside its current training and reading.

--
robert jasiek